The art of creating beautiful, practical outdoor spaces.
The most visually arresting properties mingle nature with decorative features, such as gazebos, retaining walls, stone paths, and paver-strewn driveways. But mixing these components is tricky—and can result in the landscaping equivalent of a fashion disaster.
It requires an expert’s eye and a craftsman’s hand.
At Robert Ott Landscaping, we specialize in outdoor design, weaving together the colors, shapes, and textures of these elements to transform your yard into a work of art.
What is the process?
- First, we listen to you. Do you prefer particular plants or flowers? Is there a trellis or pergola you’d like to showcase? Are you aiming for a certain theme, like traditional, Oriental, Jersey shore, or contemporary? What is your budget?
- Then, based on our knowledge and experience, we make recommendations that match your criteria. Not sure what you want? We’ll fire up the creative juices and give you some ideas!
- Finally, we design, install, and maintain your landscape/hardscape. Architectural renderings can be provided upon request.
Our hardscaping products and services include:
- Brick pavers (driveways, patios, and walks)
- Concrete and masonry
- Gazebos and pergolas
- Stone Patios (Flagstone, Gravel, etc.)
- Retaining walls
- Stone yards and paths
Ready to break ground on your hardscaping project? We can help! Call Robert Ott Landscaping today at 732-929-3520, or click here to send us a message now.